Moisturizing baby cream is a necessary cosmetic product for baby skin care. Contrary to a popular belief that cosmetic use for newborn should be restricted, this kind of cosmetics must always be in every baby skincare kit. It is driven by the baby skin functioning specificity, which exchanging processes are not correctly regulated yet and there is a chance of protective lipid layer disruption and drying, irritation, chapping and damaging of soft baby skin as a result. Baby cream use allows prevent skin from these issues developing and get rid of them if they have already appeared.
What baby cream is usually used for
Sensitive baby skin dramatically reacts on the different irritation agents especially while firs years of life. It could be internal and external damage factors like the following:
- Use synthetic detergents for washing, which may have allergens in their composition;
- Use of low-quality skincare products;
- Consuming of a food allergen;
- Excessive hygienical procedures, which may disrupt lipid skin protection;
- Individual issues.
Moisturizing baby creams are designed to repair damage of all the above-mentioned factors and keep skin healthy. Among the obligatory features of baby cosmetics are the following: high level of moisturizing, water-lipid balance supporting, saving of natural skin protection abilities, hypoallergic composition, absence of coloring, odorants and preservatives, medical trial certificate.
Baby creams by Repharm
Baby cream composition
The baby cream composition must provide safety while being applied on the baby skin and be effective in skin care. The following ingredients for baby cream are commonly considered to be the best:
- Olive oil fills in skin with wet and nourishes it thanks to the vitamin and mineral complex;
- Peach oil tones up, smoothens, moisturizes and nourishes skin, has an antioxidant effect.
- Grape oil contains fat acids, vitamins, minerals, phytoncides and flavonoids. Nourishes and moisturizes baby skin.
- Shea butter penetrates skin deep layers providing them with nourishment and protection;
- Cocoa butter restores water-lipid balance;
- Apricot kernel oil reduces redness, irritation and diaper rash;
- Chamomile and calendula herbal extracts have anti-inflammatory, relaxing and healing effect.
- D-panthenol regenerates, moisturize skin, reduce redness and irritation, strengthen protective features of epidermis.
Baby cream Repharm and its features
Baby cream Repharm with peach oil has an optimal well-balanced composition, which is useful for sensitive baby skin and protect it from negative influence of environment. The cream is hypoallergic, successfully passed the medical trials and recommended to use by The Research and Clinical Institute for Pediatrics of the Russian Health Ministry.
Light and fatless structure of baby cream lets to be effectively applied on skin and to be absorbed into the deep layers. The cream contains such useful ingredients as peach and grape kernel oils, chamomile and calendula herbal extracts, lecithin, d-panthenol, menthol and vitamin complex.
Baby cream Repharm has effective long-lasting moisturizing action, provides skin with freshness and comfort, nourishes and fills in with necessary mineral components and vitamins, reduces redness, irritation and exfoliation and prevents it developing, boosts and balances epidermal exchanging processes, support hydro balance and heals. Recommended for continuous use.