A shampoo efficiency depends not only on its formula, but also on its matching a certain hair type. Even a good shampoo with inappropriate ingredients may not only be of no use, but also can cause such problems as hair dryness, oiliness, fragility, etc.
What shampoos suit different hair types
- Normal hair looks healthy and shiny, is easy to comb, don’t break and don’t have split ends. It is easy to groom. The main task is to provide it with thorough and gentle cleansing as well as preventive nourishing. While choosing a suitable shampoo for normal hair type pay attention to its ingredients – there should be only the most necessary and natural components, and nothing extra.
- Oily hair type looks dull, demands washing almost every day. In this case choose soft unaggressive shampoos, which do not irritate the sebaceous glands and to not increase their activity. The best hair care products would be herbal extracts: nettle, burdock, hop, and such substances as lecithin, panthenol, etc. Any oils in shampoo formula for this hair type are unacceptable.
- Dry hair type doesn’t shine, it is very fragile and have split ends. Most of all it needs moisturizing and nourishing. Natural oils (castor oil, shea butter, tea tree oil, raisin-seed oil) and vitamin complexes (B, E, C, A) are very effective to treat this hair type.
What ingredients should hair stimulant shampoo contain
Hair growth stimulants belong to treatment cosmetic products. Their formula contains natural bioactive substances, that provide hair and scalp with gentle care, strengthen hair structure and follicles, stimulate metabolism processes and prevent hair loss. Owing to their natural components they suit almost every hair type. These cosmetic products may contain the following ingredients:
- natural oils (olive, avocado, jojoba, castor, coconut, wheat germ, raisin-seeds, shea butter). They have moisturizing effect, make a protecting film on the hair surface, preventing water loss from hair and skin structure. Moreover, the oils soften hair, protect it from external aggressive influence and nourish;
- herbal extracts (burdock, European madder, hop, chamomile, nettle, milfoil, horsetail, sage, etc.) — smoothen the hair surface, make it shiny and silky, strengthen hair follicles, nourish, regulate sebaceous activity, stimulate hair growth, soothe, have antiseptic effect;
- vitamins (С, А, E, C, РР, В) — nourish, strengthen, make hair shiny and silky;
- natural moisturizers (hyaluronic acid, panthenol) — prevent water loss, strengthen dry and fragile hair, smooth;
- bioactive substances (bisphosphonates, lecithin, collagen, ceramides) — activate and maintain metabolism, strengthen hair follicles, stimulate hair growth, fight hair loss.
- A unique hair growth stimulants complex in the Repharm shampoo, gel and lotion formula provide proper and total hair and scalp care. These cosmetic products not only nourish, moisturize and protect hair, but also fight intense hair loss. Their well-balances content is suitable for any hair type.