Moisturizing is the main process of skin care. It is essential for both face and hands skin. Moisturizing cosmetic products prevent skin dryness and exfoliation, and also fight aging processes and reduce wrinkles. Taking care of your hands, you may get along without special creams, which are developed to protect the skin or to fight pigmented spots, while moisturizing and nourishing belong to the basic skin care actions, which should be done every day. Good and high-quality hand cosmetics usually have a well-balanced formula and have both moisturizing and nourishment functions.
What tasks should a hand cream perform
It is safe to say that hands need moisturizing much more than face. This is caused by frequent washing and exposure to the household cleaning products. These factors are very harmful for the skin, make it dry and cause not only irritation and exfoliation, but also premature aging. Owing to this, a good hand cream should perform the following tasks:
- forming a protecting film, which prevents moisture evaporation;
- resupply of nutrients, which are essential for a normal cells’ functioning;
- setting the stage for a fast cells’ regeneration;
- keeping the skin firm and elastic;
- preventing wrinkles formation and premature aging.
Hand cream by Repharm
How to choose a good hand cream
While choosing a good and suitable hand cream, it is important to pay attention not only to its formula, but also to a number of the following criteria:
- a cream should get quick and well absorbed, without leaving an oily film;
- a cream’s texture is light and homogenous, without blobs and separation;
- a product should nave an intact and sealed packaging, while its damage may cause entry of bacteria and germs. In this case using a cream even under expiration date may be ineffective;
- it is better to choose cosmetic products with mainly natural ingredients. Note, that natural creams have a short storage life, as they don’t contain a lot of preservatives;
- the most effective creams are those, which are registered and clinically tested.
Hand cream Leks by the Repharm company
Hand cream Leks by Repharm is a treating cosmetic product, which provides skin with essential care and also performs a wide range of tasks. Except for moisturizing and nourishing, it relieves muscle tension and fatigue after physical activity, softens a rough skin, strengthens nails, has an antiseptic effect, heals microcracks and skin damages. A unique bisphosphonate complex in cream’s formula normalizes metabolism in the deep skin layers, fights aging changes.