First, it gives you a chance to make the lipstick of perfect color tone;
Secondly, it’s a guarantee of using only natural ingredients;
Thirdly, you can make your own special formula.
What ingredients you may need to make DIY lipstick
The correct ingredients in a lipstick formula can help you to take care of your lips in a proper way, they will moisturize your skin, nourish and protect it. The cosmetologists and medical professionals recommend the following components:
- wax — it’s a solid base of this cosmetic product. It can be beeswax (acts as an antiseptic, protects, softens the skin and prevents dehydration), candelilla or carnauba wax (anti-inflammatory action), jasmine wax (soothes and softens the skin), mimosa wax (deep hydrating effect);
- natural oils and butters (shea and cocoa butter, olive, palm, grape seeds oils) soften, moisturize and nourish the skin, make lipstick texture smooth and homogeneous;
- herbal extracts: wheat germ (rejuvenates and regenerates skin), ginger (soothes, nourishes), tangerine, rose, vanilla (moisturize, nourish) and others;
- honey — provides skin with lots of useful nutrients;
- castor oil — has therapeutic, soothing, anti-inflammatory value;
- vitamins (А, С, Е, В) — deeply nourish and moisture skin, regenerate cells, fight aging;
- natural colorants: cocoa, cinnamon, turmeric, sea buckthorn oil and others.
The handmade lipstick production is very simple: first you melt wax in a water bath, then add the rest ingredients, stirring them constantly. After that put this mixture in the mold and freeze.
Where to buy equipment for lipstick production
The required equipment list for lipstick production is available to anyone. The pipettes, syringes, measuring cans, wooden sticks for stirring, water bath pot – all of this equipment can be found in any house, except the cast molds. Using molds can make your home-made lipstick look like manufactured one.
The Repharm company produces caring and treatment lipsticks using its home equipment – 136 pieces molds. They have been manufactured according to the production experience and to the modern market demands. Both the cosmetic factories and those who want to organize home lipstick production can buy the equipment for lipstick production. This equipment has the following advantages:
- it is compact in size and has low weight: the molds have been manufactured to meet the size of a standard refrigerator;
- high-quality, mirror-like surface of molds help finished lipstick be similar to the one produced on a cosmetic factory;
- quick and easy assembly and disassembly, as well as its easy cleaning;
- ease of operation;
- affordable cost, which is lower than similar foreign equipment.
The molds by Repharm enable to set up lipstick production for those who want to start small cosmetic business. The short manufacturing cycle (1-1,5 hours) using 136-pieces mold can help you to produce 550-1088 lipsticks per day. Besides that, this equipment allows you to adjust the number of products in accordance with your needs.