The cosmetological and cosmetic industry are constantly in search of elements that can prolong the youth and beauty of our skin. Peptides have made a real revolution in this industry. Scientists call these elements unique. They have an amazing effect for the skin. This effect is compared with the results of plastic surgery. Peptides have come to the cosmetology sphere relatively recently, but they are already called No. 1 agent at struggle with aging processes. They allow rather quickly tuck-up the face line, smooth the wrinkles, and make the skin resilient and elastic.
Nowadays, peptide compounds are included in various creams, serums and masks. In addition, a large number of cosmetic injection procedures are carried out on their basis.
What are peptides
Peptides are natural compounds. They are formed of natural amino acid chains. Due to their small size, peptides can easily penetrate into the deepest layers of our skin and influence the inner processes. While albuminous compounds, collagen and elastin, similar in their structure to peptides, cannot do it. They have a much larger size; therefore, they have only a superficial effect, as they are unable to penetrate deeply.
If we compare the effect of one single amino acid molecule and peptide compound, peptides will also have the advantage due to their optimal size. Although some amino acids can penetrate deeply into the skin, as well as peptides, however, due to their size, they cannot produce a sound positive action.
Penetrating into the deepest layers of the skin, peptides launch the active process of cell renewal, significantly increasing their vital activity, and accelerate the regeneration process. Scientists have carried out researches and found that the cell vital activity under the influence of peptides increases by almost 50%.
Cosmetic Products with peptides by Repharm
What are the advantages of peptide cosmetics
The main advantage of peptides themselves concerns not only their high efficiency, but also their naturalness. These elements are completely natural for our body. Their action is similar to Botox, but with the only difference, the latter has a lot of contraindications and side effects. In addition, the list of positive effects of peptides is rather wider:
- have a sound regenerating effect: they enhance the cells with essential proteins. Penetrating into the deepest layers of or skin, the amino acids of peptides have the possibility to join to the damaged cells, thus, they restore their functioning;
- form a lifting effect: peptide compounds effectively relax the facial muscles, due to which mimic wrinkles start to smooth, preventing their formation;
- heal micro cracks, wounds and skin lesions: peptide chains can intensively restore the affected skin areas. Therefore, peptide cosmetics are widely used for the care of problem skin, skin after plastic surgery or in case of impact of aggressive cosmetic procedures. The peptides are very effective in elimination of scars and stretch marks;
- deal with fat accumulation and cellulite: peptides can break down the subcutaneous fat accumulation and remove it out of the body. In addition, they clear your body from all slags, toxins, and stagnant liquid;
- strengthen the turgor and skin tone, due to which you can observe the general strengthening effect, facial contours are lifted;
- reinforce the skin immunity, which helps to neutralize the aggressive influence of the environment.
Repharm Company provides a wide range of natural cosmetics based on peptide compounds. Among these products are anti-cellulite agents, creams for problem skin, and protective cosmetics. Repharm Company develops all these products. They have passed clinical testing and proven their effectiveness in practice.
Products with peptides produced by Repharm