Beautiful and healthy hair is a dream of any woman, and long hair is an object of admiration, a timeless classic. For a healthy person, an average hair growth rate is 2-3 cm per month. Unhealthy diet, vitamin deficiency, stresses, diseases, bad habits, environmental conditions make hair condition and its growth worse, and also cause hair loss. A certain series of measures and cosmetic products may stimulate hair growth and improve their health and appearance.
What measures may help to improve hair growth
- Proper care:
reduce the usage of blow dryer, flat iron, curling iron, hair sprays, fixing gels, backcombing, perming;
careful choice of combs, hair binders, hair bands, etc. Wooden or cork-based combs are better for hair – they cause less damage and don’t electrify hair;
don’t comb hair right after washing, wait until they get dry;
wash hair with a lukewarm water, hot water may be harmful for hair;
visit hairdresser once per month to cut hair ends.
- Taking vitamins. Special vitamin complexes with vitamins С, D, E, B2, B5, B6, K, biotin, folic acid, rutin, beer yeast and some others, may significantly increase hair growth and improve their health. Besides that, it is possible to use vitamins for external applications, adding oily based vitamins into the hair mask or hair conditioner;
- Regular hair moisturizing with natural hair masks, containing egg yolk, mustard, yoghurt, beer, vegetable oil, henna. Also, special purpose cosmetic products with shea or cocoa butter, avocado oil, amino acids can be used to moisturize hair.
- Healthy diet. It should be noted, that any restrictive diets may cause some useful nutrients deficiency and worsen hair condition. Among hair care products there are greens, nuts, milk foods, carrot, white meat, liver, beans, etc.
- Regular massage – to activate blood circulation.
What cosmetic products improve hair growth
The most effective cosmetic hair growth stimulants should contain the following ingredients:
- bisphosphonate complex – activates metabolism in scalp and hair structure, stimulate hair growth;
- panthenol, glycerin, ceramides – intensively moisturize, make hair strong and silky;
- collagen and keratin – fill in the damaged hair structure, stimulate hair growth;
- natural oils (olive, cocoa, jojoba, shea butter, avocado) – nourish, prevent hair breaking and split ends;
- herbal extracts (nettle, burdock, hop, chamomile, tea tree, eucalyptus, horsetail, sage, yarrow) – nourish, stimulate hair growth, improve their structure.
The Repharm company offers a series of effective hair growth stimulants based on bisphosphonate complex. They contain lecithin, panthenol, burdock, nettle, hop, European madder extracts, collagen, castor oil. They provide hair, scalp and hair follicles with total care, prevent hair breaking and split ends, strengthen, relive irritation and itching, prevent hair loss.