Some women believe that any cosmetic product for skin care can be used for eye contour treatment. That is not so. A face cream isn’t able to resolve problems of eye zone, and it may even do harm or worsen the skin condition.
Why does skin in the eye zone need special treatment
Skin in the eye zone is the most sensitive skin area. Its skin cover is very thin and gentle, it’s very vulnerable to the exposure of various negative factors. The first wrinkles and signs of aging appear here.
The reason of eye zone skin sensitivity lies in its structure characteristics: there is no prominent fatty layer and no adipose glands here. This specific feature significantly restricts skin moisturizing and nutrition processes.
Besides that, the skin of the eye zone is constantly tensed, it relaxes only during sleep, and wrinkles appear here very early.
Improper skin care, bad habits, unhealthy dieting, stresses and diseases make things only worse.
In order to provide skin in the eye zone with proper treatment, adequate moisturizing and nourishing, to prevent aging signs and remove the existing ones, it is necessary to use special targeted cosmetic products, which were developed factoring in this skin needs and characteristics.
What problems should eye cream solve
A suitable eye cream provides skin with total care and solves the following problems:
- fight against wrinkles: it protects skin from premature wrinkling, removes small fine lines and reduces deep wrinkles;
- removal or reduction of swelling, which can be caused by sleep loss, improper feeding, allergy, internal organs disfunction;
- fight against ‘pouches’ under eyes, appearing as a result of aging changes, which decrease skin elasticity and cause its slacking;
- removal or reduction of under-eye circles, which are caused by fatigue, unhealthy lifestyle, various diseases;
- protection from external negative factors: ultraviolet, wind, frost, temperature range.
Eye cream by Repharm
What ingredients should eye cream contain
- hyaluronic acid or sodium hyaluronate: nourish deep skin layers on the cellular level, stimulate collagen and elastin development, fight aging changes, transfer nutrients into the cells;
- bisphosphonates: regulate metabolism, thus helping skin nutrition;
- amino acids: nourish skin with useful substances, lock in moisture, keep skin tone, remove small fine lines;
- vitamins (А, С, Е) — nourish, increase elastin development, remove fatigue signs;
- herbal extracts (cornflower, green tea, lime blossom, etc.) — reduce dark circles, swellings, moisturize, lift the skin, have antioxidant action;
- natural oils (olive, cocoa, grape seeds) — nourish, tone up, improve skin elasticity.
Eye gel cream Repharm #3 has a well-balanced formula, which provides total care for gentle skin in the eye zone. It has light gel texture, it is easily applied and absorbed. It contains strong natural moisturizers and metabolism regulators – sodium hyaluronate and bisphosphonate complex, together with cornflower, chamomile and green tea extracts, which refresh, lift the skin, reduce swelling and marks of fatigue.