The hair beauty and health depend on many internal and external factors and sometimes different issues with hair may occur. Hair growth is supported by hair follicles functioning, which activity reducing may be caused by the following factors: genetic predisposition, chronic and acute diseases, medication taking, lack of blood circulation, stresses, unhealthy diet, exchanging processes disruption, lack of certain microelements, unnatural hair cosmetic use, harsh weather condition influence, bad habits etc.
What can stimulate hair growth
Every cause of hair loss can be threatened, except for the genetic factor. The complex of measures for hair follicle strengthening and healthy hair developing is the following:
- Balanced dieting. The main substance for creating a hair shaft is protein, so it is important to get enough of it with food. The healthy diet for hair should contain vegetables, lean meat and fish, eggs, beans, fruits, nuts, vegetable oils etc.
- Taking vitamins and minerals. Necessary microelements for a hair strengthening are calcium, zinc, ferrum, vitamins B and C;
- Getting rid of bad habits. Nicotine, tars and alcohol negatively affect the blood vessels permeability, reduce blood circulation and, as a consequence, deteriorate hair condition;
- Water-salt balance control. 2 liters of clean water daily dose encourages waste excreting and normalizes exchanging processes;
- Limiting of some kinds of hairdressing like curling, bleaching, dyeing, blow drying etc., which may lead to brittle and splitting hair ends;
- Stress control. Chronic stress may cause not only hair growth speed reducing, but a serious hair loss.
The hair loss cosmetics by Repharm
How to apply hair loss cosmetics
Hair growth stimulators is a kind of hair care cosmetics, which normalizes skin exchanging processes, strengthens hair follicles, restores hair structure and prevents hair loss. There are some natural hair growth stimulators like red pepper, honey, ginger, ginseng, nettle, burdock root oil extract, peach, linseed, grape kernel and olive oil etc. All the hair growth stimulators usually have these ingredients in their composition.
Hair loss products are usually applied locally and are designed as shampoos, gels and lotions, which influence on scalp and cleanse skin and pores, activate blood supply, normalize metabolism, encourage nourishing and nourishments depositing, improve hair structure, stimulate hair growth.
The company Repharm presents a series of hair growth stimulators, which includes gel-stimulator, lotion-stimulator and shampoo-stimulator based on the madder extract. These products do not have alternatives, because they contain bisphosphonic complex as a main ingredient, which is a natural metabolic exchange regulator and can restore damaged hair follicles, fill hair in with calcium, prevent hair loss and encourage hair growth. Madder root extract contains anthraquinones, which give a powerful impulse for hair growth in collaboration with bisphosphonic complex.
Besides madder root extract, the active cosmetic composition contains also burdock root, nettle leaves, hop flowers and linseed with phytoncides, vitamins, organic acids and mineral salts. Hair loss cosmetics has prolonged 10-days courses use and may be applied for prophylactic aims.