Aging processes is one of the major reasons of skin wrinkling. The time of their appearance is very individual: some people have marked fine lines only after the age of 50, the others – already after the age of 20.
Why do wrinkles appear
Wrinkles specific to aging are caused by metabolism slowdown, insufficient development and absorption of necessary minerals and a major skin moisturizer – hyaluronic acid. The main factors, that increase these changes and lead to wrinkles are the following:
- unhealthy lifestyle (stresses, sleep deprivation, sedentary life, bad habits, rare fresh air and exercise);
- mimic habits (a habit to wrinkle forehead, to smile too often, other mimic peculiar features related to such professions as actor, news caster, etc.);
- environment: polluted dry air, frequent exposure to the sun, frost, wind, misuse of sunbed;
- unhealthy dieting (abuse of meat, smoke products, flour-based and chemically preserved food, salt, sugar, insufficient consuming of clear water, fruits and vegetables);
- individual characteristics of skin structure (dry or oily skin, low elasticity, genetic predisposition to wrinkles development);
- improper skincare (use of low-quality cosmetic products, poor skin cleansing, etc.).
How do wrinkles develop
The negative factors, listed above, cause certain changes and processes in the skin structure, which result in wrinkles appearance. These processes and changes are the following:
- degraded nutrition and blood supply of skin and subcutaneous tissue;
- expansion in the number of dead horny cells and decreased activity of exfoliation processes;
- declining number of melanocytes, which results in worsening of skin metabolic processes;
- oil glands disfunction, which leads thinning of hydrolipid layer, skin dryness and its dehydration;
- slowdown of fibroblasts production, which causes collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production decrease. The skin loses its tone, suppleness, and becomes vulnerable to wrinkles development;
- decrease of hyaluronic acid in epidermis results in severe dehydration and increased action of toxins.
Anti-wrinkle creams by Repharm
What domestically made cream helps to remove wrinkles
Anti-wrinkle cream Aksinia Ca-INTERACTIVE by the Repharm company provides skin with total care, fights wrinkles and prevents their premature development. It contains natural ingredients, which regulate mineral metabolism on cellular level, bring on deep moisturizing and production of hyaluronic acid. Among its components are bisphosphonate complex and sodium hyaluronate – the derivative molecules of hyaluronic acid, which are able to penetrate into the deepest skin layers. Herbal extracts, natural oils and vitamins in the cream formula protect the skin and nourish it.