Tea tree oil is a multipurpose natural product with a wide range of useful features. It has antihistamine and antibacterial action and is effectively used for treating the different disorders and disfunctions like removing inflammatory, reducing pain, normalizing blood circulation, improving lymph drainage etc.
Due to the skin regeneration ability, tea tree oil is one of commonly used ingredients in different cosmetic products. In addition, it has a whitening ability. Tea tree oil can get into the skin depth, cleanse skin, remove acne, eczemas and sores. Having the ability to balance oil glands functioning, tea tree oil prevents pore clogging and abscesses appearance.
The tea tree oil efficiency
The unique complex of useful properties has ensured broad applicability to tea tree oil not only in cosmetology, but in medicine for treating a variety of dermatological diseases. It is used for:
- treating fungal infections of toes. Oil should be rubbed into the damaged skin and nails or soaked;
- complex lips sores treatment. Being used locally, it reduces inflammation and infection spreading, removes itching, swelling and flushing of damaged areas;
- papilloma treatment, which is effective due to the papilloma virus etiology;
- wart removing;
- dermatitis treating. The oil relaxes skin and narrowing the inflammation area.
- psoriasis treating as a part of complex therapy in composition of creams or ointments. Tea tree oil effectively moisturizes dry skin areas;
- Itching removing, which is a symptom of different dermatological issues. The oil has an antipruritic action, removes swelling and flushing of inflamed areas;
- roseas of virus etiology treatment. The oil provides skin with a complex antivirus and anti-inflammatory action, moisturizes skin.
Besides that, cosmetic products with a tea tree oil has distinguished themselves while cellulite treatment. They prevent stretch marks developing and encourage their removing, are used for the scars treating and regulate sweat secreting and neutralize unpleasant smell.
Tea tree oil cream by Repharm
The use of tea tree oil in hand creams
Hand creams with tea tree oil are especially effective due to the wide range of useful features. They are:
- Activate epidermal cell regeneration and encourage skin rejuvenating;
- Stimulate exchange processes;
- Provide skin with moisture;
- Have antibacterial and antiseptic features;
- Encourage healing of wounds and skin chapping.
One of a kind hand cream LEKS with tea tree oil by Repharm doesn’t have alternatives among the similar cosmetic products. The range of useful influences widened by the active calcium-regulated complex with calcium ions in the cream composition, which restores and boosts intracellular metabolism, regenerates skin and slows down its aging. Besides that, LEKS removes muscle tension and workout fatigue, fills skin in with moisture, smoothens rough hands and strengthens nails. The cream has antiseptic effect, heals cracks and chapping, prevents skin from different dermatological issues.
LEKS cream is hypoallergic because of its natural composition, it can be equally distributed on the skin surface and be comfortably absorbed without any greasy marks.