Anti-cellulite creams are one of the most popular and convenient ways to fight unappealing ‘orange peel’. Depending on the cellulite progress stage, these cosmetic products can partially or completely solve this problem. It is true that a rational and responsible approach in the fight against any imperfection involves a set of actions including massage, healthy dieting, physical exercises. But at the very early stage of cellulite it would be enough to use a good anti-cellulite cosmetic product.
How does anti-cellulite cream work
Anti-cellulite cream has a great advantage – it is very available and easy to apply. This procedure does not take much time and can be carried at home. Moreover, using anti-cellulite cream is the most cost-effective way to fight ‘orange peel’, than taking other cosmetic procedures.
The main function of anti-cellulite products is to improve metabolism in the deep skin layers and to break down the fats. Their effect can be boosted in conditions of accelerated microcirculation. It can be achieved by using cream together with sports, because doing exercises speeds up blood circulation and enables nutrients penetrate into the deep skin layers. Doing home exercises using exercise machines or gymnastics would be sufficient.
Anti-cellulite creams by Repharm
Anti-cellulite creams contain caffeine in high concentration to reach anti-cellulite effect. Caffeine may form crystal whiskers, that can be easily dissolved during massaging cream into the skin.
What ingredients should anti-cellulite cream contain
Anti-cellulite cosmetic products are usually produced in the form of creams, emulsions, gels and scrubs. They have well-balanced formula to perform such functions as listed below:
- metabolism activation;
- fat breakdown;
- deep skin moisturizing and making it firm and elastic;
- warming up;
- making skin surface smooth.
Anti-cellulite cream should contain the following effective treating substances:
- peptides — penetrate into deep skin layers, break fats, prevent their developing, stimulate metabolism;
- bisphosphonates — normalize cell metabolism;
- camphor — warms the skin up, thus enables nutrients to get into the skin;
- lanolin and lecithin — soften the skin, make it firm and elastic.
A quality and natural anti-cellulite cosmetic product should necessarily contain herbal extracts and natural oils:
- ivy — fights congestion;
- horse chestnut — strengthens the walls of the blood vessels, prevents fat deposit;
- seaweeds — remove toxins from the body;
- pepper, peppermint — produce warming up effect;
- caffeine — activates metabolism processes;
- essential oils (lavender, orange, cedar, lemon, eucalyptus) — nourish, moisturize, regenerate skin cells;
- vitamins — strengthen blood vessels, activate metabolism, clean the skin.
Among Repharm cosmetic products there is a series of anti-cellulite creams with a quality and well-balanced formula. These are Thermo Massage Pepper Anti-Cellulite Cream, Peptidele and 90-60-90 Anti-Cellulite Cream with Essential Oils. They contain such active ingredients as hexapeptides, bisphosphonate complex, camphor, lanolin, caffeine, brown seaweeds, horse chestnut, pepper, Atlas cedar extracts and natural oils.