Cellulite is a problem of almost every modern woman. The progression of the ‘orange peel’ does not depend on age and bodily constitution. Even young slender model girls can have cellulite.
There are many ways for elimination of this defect. Depending on the stage of its progression, you can struggle against it using several methods or an extensive complex. Nowadays, the cosmetology salons provides a comprehensive list of procedures with the help of which you can achieve a prominent positive result. However, as a rule, it is rather expensive process and requires much time. Not everyone can afford such method of struggling against cellulite. Nevertheless, you should not be upset as in case of due efforts you can solve this problem at home.
What is cellulite and why does it appear?
If you want to understand how to properly struggle against cellulite, you should learn the process of its formation. You can notice how ugly mons appear under the skin due to the metabolic disorders of the subcutaneous fat layer. As a result, cells start accumulating water, fat and toxic elements. The most common causes of the ‘orange peel’ are the following:
- unbalanced diet and wrong regime;
- genetic predisposition;
- alcohol, smoking;
- excess weight;
- hormonal disorders;
- sedentary lifestyle.
Anti-cellulite products of Repharm Company
Anti-cellulite creams contain high concentration of caffeine in order to achieve the prominent anti-cellulite effect. Caffeine can create thread-like crystals, which are easily dissolved in the process of cream application with massaging movements.
How to struggle against cellulite at home
The complex of measures struggling against cellulite at home includes the following measures.
- Pay great attention to your diet. It is worth excluding or at least reducing the consumption of sweets, fatty foods, and alcohol. For the most part, your diet should include fresh greens, bran and bran bread, vegetables and fruits, cereals, lean fish or meat. It is recommended to eat in small portions at short intervals (3-4 hours). It is not recommended to eat after 6 PM.
- Water intake schedule should include at least 2 – 2.5 liters of clean water per day. Instant coffee, sugary juices and tea should be excluded.
- Go in for sports. If you cannot visit the gym, you can do elementary exercises at home. Morning or evening exercises during 20-30 minutes per day will be enough. The set of exercises can include squats, bends, jump rope, hoop, climbing stairs.
- Obligatory daily use of anti-cellulite creams in courses every 2-3 weeks. You can use cream both as an independent agent and as a basis for anti-cellulite body wrapping, which should be carried out 2-3 times per week. Before cream application, it is recommended to scrub your skin, as it enhances blood flow and cleanses your skin of dead cells, promoting active penetration of beneficial elements of anti-cellulite cream into the deep layers of epidermis.
The series of anti-cellulite creams of Repharm Company has proven its efficiency in the struggle against cellulite at home and during cosmetic procedures in salons. The series is represented by such creams as Pepper Thermo-massage, Peptidele, and 90-60-90. They have a balanced composition of natural components that are the most effective in the struggle against cellulite. Among them are caffeine, camphor, essential oils, brown algae, complex of vitamins, and peptides.