Calcium depositing is a condition that lot of people suffer from nowadays. Even a few years ago at risk were predominantly elder people at the age of 45-50, but due to modern lifestyle specificity this issue got younger and people from the age of 30 can meet it now.
The reasons of calcium depositing
Under certain circumstances the salt exchanging process can deteriorate, and insoluble salts commence depositing in joints and paraarticular area in the form of solid growths. This process causes pain, plummeting quality of life and can even lead to the full joint immobilization.
The reasons that can provoke calcination are the following:
- Bad habits: smoking and alcohol can be the reasons of metabolism slowing;
- Unhealthy diet, constant overfeeding and high rate of fat, fried and spicy food;
- Sedentary lifestyle which can lead to blood stagnation processes;
- Mechanical joints damage;
- Hormone imbalances;
- Kidneys and blood disorders.
Calcium depositing symptoms
The first symptom of calcium depositing is a crunch in joint while moving, the further developing of this condition causes pain. The main symptoms may differ at different stages:
- At the first stage a dull pain appears in the joint and strengthens after physical activity, a swelling may occur.
- At the second stage of calcium depositing pain intensity grows, it occurs more frequently and lasts longer. While joint bending and strengthening click and cracking can happen, and its range can be limited;
- At the third stage pain is immanent while physical activity and rest, the mobility can be restricted, the joint deforms that can cause disabilities.
Calcium-regulating creams by Repharm
The treatment of calcium depositing
Doctors treat calcium depositing using a wide range of medicine like anti-inflammatory, pain killers, hormone drugs etc. but the main objective of therapy is to balance metabolic processes, because the main reason of calcium depositing is metabolic disorder.
The useful measures for the putting metabolism in order are the following:
- Healthy diet, reducing share of fat, fried, pickled, salted, spicy products, strong tea or coffee in daily ration;
- Getting rid of bad habits, minimize cigarettes and alcohol quantity;
- Drink not less than 2 liters of still water a day;
- Working out or at least do physical exercises or gymnastics at home;
- Mind your weight;
- Use calcium regulating creams as a prophylactic measure.
The natural cosmetic producer, a company Repharm, designed a bisphosphonic-based cosmetic series for normalizing intracellular metabolism, excreting calcium deposits and preventing their occurring.
This series includes Ca-Vitactive, KSIGEL, KSICREAM and Ca-Control body creams. Besides bisphosphonic complex, they contain natural ingredients which reduce pain, swellings and inflammations. Creams can be used both for threating and prophylactics.