The specialists know, that hair is act like a very sensitive detector. Hair is very vulnerable to a minor intrinsic change and external influence, so if the reasons, which negatively affect hair, are known, we can influence on their health and growth.
- Diets and lack of vitamins. Wrong disbalanced nourishing, strict diets, which create lack of calories or glucose, lead to the hair deterioration and loss. Body tries to restore the lack of the internal organs nourish and takes needed nourishments form the less important parts like hair and nails;
- Bad habits. Drinking alcohol and smoking have a toxic effect not only on the internal organs, but on skin and hair as well. Making stressful condition, bad habits lead to wrinkles formation and hair loss;
- Overweight, that leads to the metabolic syndrome. Overweight may raise insulin level, which rises testosterone level, which lead the hair loss;
- Stress conditions. Persistent stressful situations may occur autoimmune disorders, when hair follicles are attacked by immune system and hair became weak and unhealthy;
- Medication intake. Among the medication, which may affect hair loss, are beta-blockers, anticlotting agents, antidepressants, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, contraceptive medication. The specialists discovered, that these drugs may shift the hair growth cycle into regression phase.
- Some inner organ diseases like polycystic ovarian syndrome, psoriasis, thyroid disorders.
The modern cosmetology offers a big number of products for hair growth stimulation and improving its condition. These are shampoos, gels, hair washings and rinses, masks etc. The hair cosmetics efficiency depends on their content, the active hair growth stimulators are the following:
- Castor oil. Contains triglycerides, vitamin E, omega-6, proteins, which benefits both on scalp and hair, improve its structure, prevent hair loss, remove dandruff, moisturize;
- Strengthens hair, heals up skin disorders, renews the scalp cells, removes dandruff;
- Has a unique fractional composition of organic acids, anthraquinones, iridoids, sugars, ascorbic acid, proteins, macro- and microelements, which benefits scalp, hair cuticles and shafts, stimulates aerobic respiration, improves blood circulation;
- Panthenol, which strengthens hair roots, stimulates growth, increases volume, restores structure, gets rid of dandruff, moisturizes and nourishes;
- Bishposphonates, which balances and supports intracellular metabolic processes in the scalp and hair, preventing their loss.
Fractional composition of the Hair loss shampoo Repharm is represented by the balanced substances complex, which actions are aimed at the weak hair strengthening and restoring its structure. This shampoo-stimulator regenerates hair follicle cells, boosts hair growth and makes hair bright, strong and healthy. The shampoo use is recommended to combine with the Hair loss Gel and Hair loss Lotion Repharm.