High-quality cosmetic products should provide total face care – it should nourish, moisturize, protect the skin, lighten its color and even up its tone. Among the modern cosmetic products there are all-purpose creams to provide total care and also creams of local action, such as whitening creams.
What kinds of pigmented spots exist
Pigmented spots are an unpleasant cosmetic defect which looks quite unattractive. It can be inborn, serve as a sign of some health disorders or be a result of negative external effects. The most common causes of pigmentation are structural age changes and ultraviolet exposure.
A pigmented spot is a dark skin area formed by melatonin – a natural skin pigment, which exists in skin cover, hair, iris. These spots may differ by shape, form and size. The most popular kinds of spots are the following:
- freckles – small, flat dark skin areas which are placed closely to each other. Their small amount can be a peculiar characteristic of a woman, but their dense location all over the body may cause problems. The main reason of freckles is UV radiation;
- chloasma – fairly large flat brown spots with clear boundaries. They are caused by hormonal changes and internal organs disorders;
- lentigo – brown thick spots of volume shape with harsh outlines. They are mainly caused by age changes;
- moles – the largest group of pigmented spots. Moles can be reddish, pale pink, brown or almost black and of very different size. Their emerging is related to genetic influence.
Whitening cream by Repharm
What cream can help to lighten pigmented spots
According to the spot type and the reasons of its appearance, the effective cosmetic products may either lighten it or totally remove. The most powerful cream components to fight pigmentation are:
- octyl methoxycinnamate;
- titanium dioxide;
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate and others.
Whitening facial cream Repharm #2 is a complex cosmetic product which lightens the spots and the skin tone, makes the effect of ‘porcelain face’. Besides that, the cream deeply moisturizes the skin, regulates cellular metabolism, nourishes, protects, reduces fine lines and prevents signs of aging. Among its ingredients are: sodium hyaluronate, bisphosphonate complex, glycerin, lecithin, herbal extracts and vitamins.