Baby skincare is a wide range of a very important actions with a special cosmetic use to keep sensitive baby skin health and prevent any issues like flushing, exfoliating, diaper rash, chapping etc. Since newborn doesn’t have their exchanging processes functioning completely balanced, there is a high possibility of the lipid layer alteration. That is why so important to use baby cream for the water-lipid balance sustaining.
Though the modern market is full of different kinds of baby cosmetics, the choice claims attention. Low-quality product with unnatural composition may harm sensitive baby skin. Even a high price does not guarantee proper quality, so it is better to check some valuable parameters while choosing baby cream.
How to choose baby cream
Choosing baby cream pay attention to the following details:
- Buy baby cosmetics only in the pharmacies or special stores, where storage conditions and product quality are guaranteed, overwise the cream may pose the risk to baby skin.
- Good-quality and safe baby cream meets standard requirements, has proper medical certificates;
- Composition of baby cream should be hypoallergic;
- Long period of validity may reflect an unnatural components and preservatives in composition, which can be not useful for baby skin;
- The dangerous components, which shouldn’t be in the baby cream, are parabens, paraffine oil, phenoxyethanol. Their use in baby creams is strictly prohibited;
- The components order in the instruction has its specificity: the close the component to the beginning of the list, the larger its share in the cream composition. So, an effective and expensive ingredient at the end of the list will not be so useful as you wish, because its share may be minute;
- Bright cream coloring or smell may reflect unnatural coloring and odorant use;
- Baby cream shouldn’t contain propylene glycol, PPG, PEG, which are not useful for baby skin;
- Glycerin mass fraction should prevail over Vaseline mass fraction, because often use of Vaseline may disrupt skin lipid barrier;
- In every cream use of emulsifiers is obligatory. Lecithin is better, than lauryl sulfate, because it doesn’t dry skin so much;
- Baby cream should contain natural oils like olive, peach, grape, shea etc., because many of them are similar to skin lipids and may take part in a skin cells metabolic processes by moisturizing and nourishing skin;
- Baby cream should contain antibacterial and anti-inflammatory components like D-panthenol, calendula and chamomile extracts for skin regeneration, healing and damaged skin restoring.
Baby cream Repharm with peach kernel oil
Baby cream Repharm advantages
Baby cream Repharm has well-balanced composition and recommended to use from the first day of life by The Research and Clinical Institute for Pediatrics of the Russian Health Ministry.
The light creamy texture guarantees perfect application, quick absorption and delivery of active nourishing ingredients into the deepest skin layers. Baby cream protects sensitive child skin from flushing, irritations, diaper rash and chapping, encourages healing of damaged skin and restoring of water-lipid balance.