The survey indicated that the first wrinkles appear at the age of 25-27. Despite of the fact that these are very minor skin changes, the cosmetologists affirm that it is necessary to start using anti-age creams long before the signs of age have become evident. It is far easier to prevent wrinkles than to remove them later.
Why do wrinkles appear
It is wrong to blame only age itself. In fact, the age changes cause metabolic processes deceleration, the production of important skin building components, such as hyaluronic acid, decreases. As a result of this the subdermis receives less moisture, the skin becomes dry, fragile and vulnerable to wrinkles and lack of tension. But this is not the only reason of wrinkle formation. The other provocative factors are:
- the UV rays. They are very aggressive for the skin structure. Over-exposure to the sun or tanning room overuse may cause the progressive development of facial lines at a very young age. That’s why it is necessary to use anti-age cosmetic products together with UV filter creams;
- skin type. It is known that the oily skin is less vulnerable to the wrinkle formation due to its thick and elastic structure, and it doesn’t demand anti-age care for a long time. Whereas the dry skin needs more attention;
- You should pay attention to the fact that the healthy lifestyle, sufficient hydration level, healthy dieting can prevent early fine lines development.
Anti-wrinkle creams by the Repharm company
The basic ingredients of the anti-age creams
- hyaluronic acid or its derivative sodium hyaluronate – the natural skin moisturizer, which stimulates collagen and elastin production, delivers nutritional substances, removes fine lines, lifts facial contours;
- bisphosphonate complex – activates and regulates mineral metabolism;
- vitamin А – stimulates collagen production;
- vitamin Е — inhibits the process of senescence, resists the harm of the free radicals;
- vitamin С — works as a strong antioxidant, preserves cell structure;
- alpha hydroxy acids (citric acid, succinate acid) — promote cellular metabolism;
- natural oils (olive, grape) — nourish skin, make it resilient and supple;
- herbal extracts (red clover, hawthorn, peony, etc.) — boost skin regeneration, nourish, has relaxing effect and provide skin elasticity.
The anti-wrinkle cream AKSINIA Ca-Interactive by Repharm contains balanced complex of substances, which reduce signs of aging and provide total skin care. The main ingredients are sodium hyaluronate, bisphosphonate and vitamin complex, olive and grape oils, herbal extracts. The results can be noticed after several weeks of use: the small lines get smooth, the deep wrinkles become less visible, facial contours get lifted. This cosmetic product also nourishes and softens the skin, balances internal humidity.