The thin sensitive under eyes skin needs special treatment, because this area of facial skin is the most exposed to the aging and has the most intensive reaction on the internal and external influence. Due to the certain reasons, some aging signs like fine lines, swelling, darkening, laxity and dryness of under eyes skin can appear in a young age, just after 20.
The age factor is far from being the only reason for reducing under eye and eyelid skin condition. The most common reasons of eye skin fading are the following:
- stress causes adrenalin and cortisol production, which may provoke angiospasm, deprive skin of oxygen and thus slow down fibroblast cells division, responsible for the natural moisturizer producing, the Hyaluronic Acid;
- bad ecology in big cities, lack of fresh air and oxygen makes skin lose its firming and elasticity, leads to the pore clogging, fading and dryness, develops wrinkles;
- UV-radiation negatively influences on the collagen and elastin fibers, which make skin unhealthy, dry and loose;
- Smoking provokes vessel stricture, disrupts oxygen flux to the epidermis tissues, reduces skin respiration, creates conditions for oxygen deprivation;
- Alcohol leads to the intensive dehydration, at first water leaves the subcutaneous tissue and makes skin dry and sagged. Besides that, alcohol impoverishes vitamin C and E reserve, which are responsible for collagen functioning, so it makes skin faded.
Besides the above-listed reasons, there are some other ones, which can affect negatively on the under eyes skin condition like systematic sleep loss, thermal shocks, low-quality cosmetics use, unhealthy diet and lack of drinking water.
Under eye and eyelids cosmetics by Repharm
The under eyes and eyelids cosmetics efficiency depends on how correct they are chosen and applied. The main recommendations in solving this issue are the following:
- Don’t use face cream for under eye skin. They contain the more intensive and aggressive ingredients, which can affect negatively on the sensitive under eye and eyelids skin and provoke swelling and allergic reaction;
- Select cream in accordance to your age. Up to age of 25 it is enough for skin moisturizing, protection and toning up, after 25 skin needs nourishing, after 30 vessels strengthening, after 40 — lifting effect, Hyaluronic Acid and retinol. In this sense you must remember, that wrinkles developing is more effective to prevent, than to replace them, so, if skin needs lifting, there is no need to wait until 40.
- The cream efficiency depends on its correct use. Under eye cream should be dubbed gently with index and middle finger pads.
- In winter better choose oil-based cosmetics, in summer — water-based.
The light eyelids cream-gel Repharm is recommended for under eye skin care and has gotten lots of perfect responses. Sodium Hyaluronate prevents skin aging and moisturizing, Bisphosphonic Complex regulates intracellular metabolic processes, herbal essences of wintergreen, chamomile, green tea and line blossom nourish eyelids and remove swelling and marks of fatigue.