Caring antiviral lipsticks and gels are a separate category of medicinal cosmetic products, and should always be in a cosmetic bag of any woman. This cosmetic product can be used by men and children as well, in order to cure diseases and skin defects in the lip area.
How does antiviral lipstick work
The skin of the lips is one of the most vulnerable face zones. It is very thin and gentle, and very sensitive about external irritants and many internal changes. It often becomes dry, there appear crevices, it is very amenable to various infections and it demands attention and special care. Antiviral lipsticks are very helpful to prevent and heal these kinds of defects and diseases.
The main purpose of these cosmetic products is to produce healing, antiseptic and antiviral effects. But they have additional effects as well, as the following:
- nourishing of the lips: these products contain natural oils, vitamins, herbal extracts, which have a good effect on the skin;
- moisturizing: it is necessary not only to prevent crevices and exfoliation, but also to fight aging and wrinkles formation;
- protection from harmful UV-rays, frost, temperature range, and also preventing virus diseases.
Lip care products by Repharm
What ingredients should an antiviral lipstick contain
A well-balanced formula of an antiviral lipstick can provide gentle skin of the lips with total care in any season. The most effectual ingredients of this cosmetic product are the following:
- wax (beeswax, palm wax — carnauba, candelilla, etc.) — have softening effect, fight inflammation, protect from irritation;
- hyaluronic acid or sodium hyaluronate — moisturizes deep skin layers, regulates metabolism, improves cells regeneration and collagen and elastin production;
- vitamins A, E, F, B, C, etc. — moisturize, soften, reduce wrinkles, heal wounds;
- natural oils and herbal extracts (apricot oil, castor oil, tea tree oil, chamomile, calendula, aloe extracts) — have anti-inflammatory, wound-healing effect, protect from aggressive environmental influence, nourish and regenerate skin cells;
- lanolin — nourishes the deepest skin layers.
Antiviral Triple Protection lip balsam by Repharm is a multipurpose lip care cosmetic product. Its efficiency was proved not only by clinical tests, but also by many positive responds from consumers. It has a well-balanced formula to provide lips with total care. Foscarnet and tea tree oil have antiviral and bactericidal effect, sodium hyaluronate moisturizes and fights aging, calendula, chamomile and aloe vera extracts, and vitamin complex provide anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effects.