Anticellulite wrappings is an important part of complex cellulite treatment, it has lots of admirers and is often offered in beauty salons. The reason is in such positive properties of wrappings like the following:
- They effectively relax like many other SPA-procedures;
- They allow not only to get rid of orange peel or excess weight but to lift and smoothen skin, improve lymph drainage and strengthen blood vessels;
- Anticellulite wrappings fit those, who don’t like working out, although they can be the perfect supplement to physical exercises;
- You can do wrappings yourself at home!
Hot anticellulite wrappings recipe
- Black of blue clay with orange or cinnamon essential oil. Soak clay is in a warm water, add some drops of orange oil (make sure, that you don’t have allergy) and a sachet of ground cinnamon. Mix with water to a cream consistency and apply on the problematic zone excluding belly. Wrap yourself with a food stretch wrap, cover with blanket and lay for 15 – 20 min. One course takes 10 – 12 procedures.
- Natural coffee with honey of red pepper.
- Olive oil with some drops of orange essential oil and red pepper.
- Leaves or ground kelp.
Hot wrappings have contraindications like gynecological or cardiovascular diseases, couperosis, varcosis, essential oils or honey allergy, kidney issues etc.
Cold anticellulite wrappings recipe
- Table vinegar 9% with water and mint essential oil;
- Grated raw potato.
You can alternate hot and cold anticellulite wrappings for better effect.
Cosmetic products for anticellulite wrappings by Repharm
Anticellulite creams contain highly concentrated caffeine for boosting anti-cellulite effect, which may promote crystal whiskers. They instantly dissolve while rubbing the cream in the skin.
Creams for anticellulite wrappings
You can find special wrapping creams which have toxins-excretion, metabolic-boosting and fat-splitting ingredients.
The Repharm company has designed a special heating pepper anticellulite cream, which can be used either for massaging before working out or for wrapping. It is sufficient simply to apply Pepper Thermomassage cream Repharm on the problematic areas, cover with food wrap under sport wear or blanket. You can just lay or walk on a treadmill. After finishing you can apply cream Peptidele, which boost the heating effect.