Under eye skin is the thinnest and delicate skin on the face, it doesn’t have many oil-producing glands, which could moisturize it, keep it elastic and protected from external threats. That’s why this delicate skin is extremely sensitive and prone to appearance of wrinkles and crow’s feet and other issues, which is better to prevent, rather than try to reduce then. This is the reason why under eye skin needs a special care.
One of the best common recommendations of skin care is to pursue an active, healthy lifestyle, which includes:
- Keeping a healthy diet, eating more fresh fruits and vegetables and getting rid of fried, fat, smoked, salted and sweet food;
- Drinking more still water not less than 2l a day;
- Walking, jogging and spending time in the fresh air;
- Getting rid of smoking and alcohol;
- Sleeping more, not less than 7-8 hours a day;
- Avoiding stresses;
- Doing facial exercises;
- Using natural cosmetics.
Repharm Under Eyes Skin Beauty Care Products
A skin care routine for under eyes skin
Beauty care of under eyes skin commonly has some stages:
- Cleansing. Diligent cleansing of the under eyes skin should be performed even if you don’t use makeup. Skin cleansing is obligatory for carrying out days and nights to normalize intercellular metabolic processes and we recommend you use only natural cosmetic cleansers like milk, lotion or creamy emulsion. Using soap is undesirable because soap dries skin and makes it thinner.
- Moisturizing. It is the main part of beauty care, that tones up skin, smooths and lifts it firmly. It is better to keep an eye out of creams with natural moisturizers like hyaluronic acid or sodium hyaluronate. Remember, that facial skin needs moisturizing all year round, not only in summer, because in winter skin dries out even more intensively due to house and office central heating, which makes air hot and dry. We also recommend using moisturizers at least in 30 minutes before going out during cold season.
- Nourishing. Under eyes skin need nourishing more, than other facial skin. You may use nourishing creams with vitamins and medical plants extracts for this aim. Nourishing creams usually have butter-like texture and should be taken off not less than an hour before going to bed to avoid swelling. Cream should be wiped off after half an hour of use.
- Protection. In summer you should use creams with SPF, in winter it is better to use free-alcohol lotions and cleansers.
Repharm eye cosmetics contain number of products, that provide complex beauty care for under eye skin. They contain sodium hyaluronate for fine lines smoothing and moisturizing, extracts of wintergreen, chamomile, green tea and lime blossom for nourishing.
In addition, we recommend you try some natural cleansers, which meet requirements to healthy and useful skin care.