Osteoporosis is a complicated progressive pathology difficult to treat which occurs due to the mineral metabolism disorder than the bone tissue destruction prevails over its developing. This disorder leads to the bones’ crushing.
The osteoporosis treatment is complex and such medical disciplines as immunology, endocrinology, rheumatology etc. are responsible for the result. The treatment is usually based on the medication therapy using the restoring medications, which can slow down the destruction processes speed in the bone tissue, correct the microelement exchange balance, and restore the healthy bone. Among the leading osteoporosis medical preparations are bisphosphonic products that proved their outstanding efficiency.
How Do Bisphosphonates Wоrk
The main pharmacological application of the bisphosphonates is preventing the bone destruction, but they also balance calcium metabolism, reduce tumor, kill pain, prevent the bones’ decalcification and the salt depositing. Due to the wide range of the possible applications, the quantity of the disorders which bisphosphonates can be helpful to cure is also very wide:
- Bone tumor metastasis;
- Calcium exchange disorder (hypocalcemia);
- Generative disc disease;
- Any bone tissue disorders.
The Media Publications about Bisphosphonates
Bisphosphonates are artificial alternatives of the natural bone intracellular elements, which contain two phosphonic acids in their composition. Their mode of action has not yet clearly understood, but it is based on the depression the cells that destroy bone tissue, osteoclasts, and the supporting the cells that build the bone tissue, osteoblasts. Taking part in the protein synthesis and the bones mineralization, bisphosphonates keep the bone strength and dramatically reduce chances to broke the bone due to the osteoporosis.
Bisphosphonic cosmetics Repharm
Bisphosphonic medicine for osteoporosis treatment
The modern medicine offers a number of bisphosphonic drugs for treating the osteoporosis, which can be distinguished into following groups:
- Nitrogen-free bisphosphonates (1st generation)
- Nitrogen-containing bisphosphonates (2nd generation)
- Bisphosphonic creams
The medicine of every group proved their highly efficacy and is widely used by doctors.
- Tiludronate improves the density of bone tissue and is used for treatment of the Paget disease and other musculoskeletal system conditions related to the bones deforming. Active component — tiludronic acid.
- Etidronate is used for treatment of the osteoporosis, Paget disease, hypocalcemia. Active component — etidronic acid.
- Clodronate slows down the bone’s tissue destruction processes by influencing on the osteoclast’s activity. Widely used in the bones’ tumor metastasis and hematologic malignancies treatment. Active component — clodronic acid.
- Zoledronate reduces the bone tissue resorption, improves its density, reduces the fracturing chances. The most effective for treating osteoporosis and multiple myeloma. Active component — zoledronic acid.
- Ibandronate is the most effective medicine for prevention and treatment of the osteoporosis. It reduces fractures risks and removes calcium surplus while hypercalcemia treatment. Active component — ibandronic acid.
- Alendronate is a nonhormonal inhibitor of the bone tissue destruction that oppresses the resorbtion process and balances metabolic processes in the bone tissue. Active component — alendronic acid.
- Aksinia body cream balances the intracellular calcium exchange by influencing on the calcium ions. It prevents the salt depositing in the muscle tissue by preventing the calcium cristallisation.
- KSICREAM contains the special composition for calcium regulation, which prevents the salt depositing and excretes salts, reduces muscle tension, kills pain and removes the inflammatory causes.
- Repharm Ca-Vitactive encourages the bones tissue regeneration, improves the bone density, balances the calcium exchange, reduces pain and inflammation.
Sporting Repharm Bisphosphonic Cosmetics