An open meeting titled “Everything you wanted to know about triathlon, but were afraid to ask” gathered the professionals and amateurs of one of the most popular sports, the triathlon, on 27 March in Moscow city on the Bersenevskaya Embankment in Deworkacy coworking. Anyone could visit the event without restrictions. The initiator and organizer of this meeting, the IRONSTAR team, unites people who are fond of sports. IRONSTAR team is an organizer of international triathlon competitions. The Repharm company was among the sponsors of the event.
Who spoke at the meeting of IRONSTAR followers?
The meeting of the IRONSTAR followers gives a unique opportunity to its participants to communicate with people who have made a brilliant career in business and went a thorny road from sofa to triathlon at a time when this sport just started to develop and was not as popular as it is now. These were the pioneers of the Russian triathlon, whose life was completely changed by this sport. They shared tricks and lifehacks with amateurs and answered their questions. The speakers of the open meeting “Everything you wanted to know about the triathlon, but were afraid to ask” were:
- Leonid Boguslavsky, a man who made his first Ironman at 62, founded the Triathlon Super League and makes the Forbes Top 100, told about his way to the triathlon;
- Max Zhurilo, an Ironman six-time finisher, including the extreme triathlon Norseman and Celtman, the founder of the sporting school “I Love Supersport”, shared his experience;
- Andrey Kavun, a manager of the largest series of triathlon starts in Russia – IRONSTAR, told the participants many interesting things about sports and tracks;
- Vladimir Sheikin, a coach of the sporting school “I Love Supersport Triathlon”, IRONSTAR Administrative Director, let the participants into methodology secrets;
- In addition, triathletes Olesya Vishnyakova and Anatoly Leskovets told how to combine a triathlon, work and personal life.
The sports creams by Repharm
What else could you find out at the meeting of the IRONSTAR friends
At the meeting of IRONSTAR friends there was organized a discussion on the most important and interesting topics for any triathlete:
- why triathlon is a pinnacle of cyclical sports;
- what steps lead to Ironman;
- how to train without stop loving sports;
- about equipment: how to buy only what is necessary and not to run out of money;
- pros and cons of training independently, in a team and with a coach.
The meeting of the IRONSTAR friends suggested not only chatting, there were the other items of the program like refreshments, prize draws, testing of brand products and gifts from sponsors. Here one could taste SiS sports nutrition, useful sporting products, functional bio-drinks and test sports equipment and devices.
The Repharm company presented to the participants a series of sporting natural creams based on a bisphosphonate complex, which activates the metabolic processes in muscles and joints, relieves pain, inflammation, discomfort and improves results, removes salt depositing and treats some musculoskeletal system diseases.
The sporting creams by Repharm