Rose oil is a unique natural product with a wide range of positive action. It is used in cosmetology, medicine, perfumery and even magic. It was discovered in Persia more than 10 centuries ago, and owing to its healing property it spread worldwide.
What are rose oil healing properties
Rose oil is used in various branches of medicine. It has a very broad activity and has such effects as sedative, toning, laxative, diuretic, choleretic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and other actions. Due to this, rose oil is used to solve a large number of problems:
- it regulates metabolism;
- tones up and rejuvenates skin;
- is used in combination therapy to heal burns;
- helps to relieve muscle, joint pain and headache;
- dilates blood vessels and neutralizes their spasm;
- helps to heal damaged mucosa lining;
- regulates arterial tension.
Rose oil cleansing milk by Repharm
How is rose oil used in cosmetology
Rose oil in cosmetology is one of the main ingredients of various cosmetic products to rejuvenate and treat dry or sensitive skin. It is contained in creams, lotions, tonics, cleansing products, face masks. Very often rose oil is an ingredient of hair care products – it nourishes and strengthens hair follicles, prevents hair loss and makes it silken and shiny.
There are a lot of positive actions of rose oil for the skin:
- activation of skin cover renewal;
- lightening of pigmented spots;
- exfoliation prevention;
- remedy of skin dryness;
- wrinkles removal and lifting of facial contours;
- fight with face breakouts, abscesses and acne;
- recovering of skin protection functions.
Among natural cosmetic products by the Repharm company there is a Rose Oil Cleansing Milk. It efficiently removes makeup and impurities, providing skin with gentle care. Moreover, Rose Oil milk arranges total skin care: it helps pores cleansing and contraction, has soothing action, reduces irritation and redness, prevents skin exfoliation, protects skin from negative external influence. The unique rose oil properties are combined with bisphosphonate complex, which activates metabolism on cellular level, removes fine lines and fights aging processes.