The muscle pain ang fatigue after intensive workout or competitions is known for every professional sportsman. The result of overtraining could occur as a swelling and sprain, which may lead to small vessels damaging, tissues hypoxia, blood circulation deterioration.
Use of special creams, gels and ointments can not only reduce pain, but boost exchanging processes in tissues and improve sporting results in the end.
How do sports creams for muscle soreness work?
The active composition of such creams is aimed to address the following issues:
- Pain relief;
- Muscle and tissues relaxing;
- Blood circulation boosting;
- Removing swellings and inflammations;
- Improving metabolic processes;
- Improving blood vessels permeability.
Sports creams for muscle soreness may be distinguished in the following types:
- Heating creams improves blood circulation and heat transferring and are applied for reducing negative effects after overtraining. Have pepper extract, mustard, camphor, Methylsalicylate, bee and snake venom in their composition;
- Cooling creams reduce pain and swelling, relax muscles by such ingredients as menthol, some essential oils and anticlotting agents.
Some sports ointments ang creams are intended not only existing conditions with muscles and joints, but also for their efficient prophylactics, that’s why they are indicated to use just before training or competition.
Cream for muscle soreness by Repharm
The use of Ca-Vitactive cream by Repharm
The company Repharm has designed a special natural product for professional sportsmen and active life lovers, the Ca-Vitactive cream. On its base there is a unique calcium-regulating bisphosphonic complex, which regulates intracellular metabolic processes in tissues, prevents stagnation and thus allows to improve sports results.
In the cream composition there are some effective natural substances like extracts of red pepper, hypericum, juniper, essential oils of eucalypt, fir, camphor, succinic and citric acids, vitamins. The cream also helps in treatment of neurology, salt depositing, some conditions with the musculoskeletal system.
This cream has successfully passed through the medical trials and got some perfect responses from marathon runners and ice swimmer, who used it then prepared to competition.