Hyaluronic acid is a popular ingredient of most effective moisturizing cosmetic products and anti-ageing creams. A large amount of beauty procedures is based on using hyaluronic acid, such as wrinkle filling, biorevitalization, bioreparation, etc. In matter of keeping the skin’s youth and beauty, hyaluronic acid and its derivatives are impossible to replace. This is due to the fact that this is a high-potency and high-performance product.
How does hyaluronic acid work in cosmetics
- it provides skin with deep and proper moisturizing. This effect can be explained by its ability to attract and to keep a lot of water molecules in the deep skin layers. Moreover, hyaluronic acid creates a dense film on the skin surface, which prevents water evaporation;
- increases healing of damaged skin areas without scarring, softens and smoothens;
- activates the protecting functions of the skin, makes a barrier against ultraviolet and free radicals;
- reduces wrinkles and prevents their further development. Owing to its ability to attract and keep moisture, hyaluronic acid fills in even the deep wrinkles and makes skin firm and toned;
- hyaluronic acid can relieve inflammation without clogging pores, thus being an effective product for problem skin care;
- hyaluronic acid is a structural component of a human body, that’s why creams with this ingredient are suitable for any skin type and don’t provoke allergic reactions;
- being a water-soluble substance, hyaluronic acid can be easily complemented with other ingredients of cream formulas.
Creams with sodium hyaluronate by Repharm
What is the difference between sodium hyaluronate and hyaluronic acid
In the content of some cosmetic products there often can be found sodium hyaluronate instead of hyaluronic acid. This is a salt of hyaluronic acid developed by decontamination of its molecule from fats, proteins and some acids. As a result of it, we get a low-molecular substance which is able to penetrate into the deepest skin layers owing to its small size. Sodium hyaluronate has a wider range of properties, than hyaluronic acid molecules. Besides that, this substance can stimulate the development of hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin, which keep skin’s youth and fight aging changes. Owing to this, sodium hyaluronates makes cream formula highly efficient and powerful.
Among the cosmetics by Repharm there is a series of skin care products based on sodium hyaluronate. These are day creams Repharm #2 and Repharm #4, eye gel cream Repharm #3 and anti-wrinkle cream Aksinia Ca-INTERACTIVE. They contain natural ingredients including vitamin complexes, herbal extracts and natural regulators of cellular metabolism – bisphosphonates.