The backache is a widely spread condition which can happen to any person despite of his age or sex. There is a big list of reasons of this health problem.
Why does the backache happen
The most prevailing reasons of backache are the following:
- spinal disorders: accumulation of saults, osteochondrosis, scoliosis, arthrosis, arthritis;
- mechanical spinal injuries: spinal fractures, dislocation of vertebra, intervertebral disc protrusion, muscle sprain and other injures;
- high physical activity: hard work, professional sport;
- occasional physical training causes blood congestion, metabolic disorder and permanent cartilage degeneration;
- unhealthy dieting: insufficient daily amount of calcium, phosphorus and fluorine may cause bone tissue structure changes;
- internal organs disorders: kidneys, gastrointestinal tract, cancer.
What kinds of backache exist
The kinds of backaches are divided into several categories according to their intensity:
- severe and permanent pain may indicate osteochondrosis, protruded disc, radiculitis, internal organs disorders. This pain is usually combined with burning, numb feeling, itching, tingling;
- sharp pain can be the symptom of spinal injuries, dislocation of vertebra, muscle sprain, renal colic, urogenital system disorders;
- chronical aching or periodical pain — the most prevailing kind of pain. It can indicate accumulation of saults, arthrosis, arthritis, scoliosis, high physical activity, oncology diseases, etc.;
- pain shooting up the leg: occurs when the nerve is pinched by the intervertebral disc, or when you have radiculitis.
The calcium regulating creams by Repharm
How to relieve backache
The back-pain treatment can vary according to its cause. The most popular drugs are:
- nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs — relieve pain and inflammation;
- relaxants — eliminates muscle tension;
- analgesics — eliminate the pain syndrome;
- bisphosphonates — regularize the bone tissue metabolism, repair the bone and cartilage structure, relieve pain and inflammation;
- chondroprotective agents — repair the damaged bone and cartilage tissues;
- glucocorticoids — diminish inflammation.
The topical medications such as creams, gels and ointments play an essential role in backache treatment. The body cream AKSINIA Ca-Interactive by Repharm, based on the unique bisphosphonate formula, has been acknowledged to be an effective backache treatment. It normalizes and activates the bone and cartilage tissues metabolism, inhibits the process of aging, prevents calcium salt accumulation and also moistures and softens the skin. The substantial advantage of this cosmetic product is that it is intended not only to relieve various kinds of back-pain, but also to be used as a prevention.