Cellulite is a serious cosmetic problem and most women face it regardless of their age and features of figure. In accordance with statistics, 95% of women have skin issues in the form of orange peel. They don’t cause pain or discomfort, just make skin seem unsightly.
Cellulite is a subcutaneous fat structural changes, which disrupts blood microcirculation and disrupts lymphatic flow. The orange peel is a result of subcutaneous fat congestion effects, which may develop as a result of sedentary lifestyle, excess weight, hormone and metabolic disruptions, genetic predisposition, unbalanced diet rich of starch, sugar, salt etc.
Eliminating of cellulite is a long-lasting process, which should include a wide range of cosmetic procedures like healthy diet, sporting and anticellulite massage with a special anti-cellulite creams rich in ingredients for blood circulation improving, intracellular metabolism balancing, water drainage and subcutaneous adipose digestion.
Anticellulite creams may be used not only for massaging, but separately as orange-peel prophylactic means. While massaging the anticellulite cream use is strongly recommended for boosting of its results.
The cream contains highly concentrated caffeine for boosting anti-cellulite effect, which may promote crystal whiskers. They instantly dissolve while rubbing the cream in the skin.
Anticellulite massage cream choice criteria
The main reason for the anticellulite cream choice is its composition, because only correctly selected ingredients may give the desired effect. The following ingredients are recommended:
- Herbal extracts like horse chestnut, horse tail, ivy, hawthorn, hypericum, kelp. All of them promote removal of toxins and waste, which cause the orange peel developing. Ivy decongests, horse chestnut strengthens blood vessels and activates fibroblasts functioning, horsetail, hawthorn and hypericum reduce fat depositing;
- Essential oils of orange, grapefruit, lemon, bergamot, lavender, rosemary, cinnamon and juniper drain liquid excess, smoothen orange peel, lift, nourish and moisturize skin and restore its lipid barrier function;
- Vitamin complex of vitamins A, B, E, C that boosts intracellular metabolism, encourage collagen production, strengthen blood vessels, remove waste and make skin firm and elastic.
- Fat burning and heating ingredients like red pepper, xanthyl, camphor, which boosts blood circulation and metabolic processes, reduce fat deposits.
- Caffeine and cocoa that boosts metabolic processes and encourage useful ingredients absorption.
- Aminophylline that balances skin respiratory, boosts fat breakdown, widen blood vessels.
Besides that, in the anticellulite massage cream may be used fat acids, mineral salts and some other ingredients providing lipolytic effect. A very important criterium for anticellulite cream choice is its texture. For summer light moisturizing creams are more suitable, for winter it is better to use more fatty creams with the heating effect.
As well as for other cosmetic products, good anticellulite cream should not contain any parabens, mineral oils, spirit, aggressive odorants etc.
Anticellulite massage cream Repharm
Anticellulite massage cream Repharm is one of a kind cosmetic product, which contains not only natural components for the orange peel reducing, but Bisphosphonic complex, a natural metabolic processes regulator. It restores microelements balance and regenerates skin. The active anticellulite components are lemon and eucalypt essential oils, kelp extract, horse chestnut, caffeine, camphor. This cream boosts the effect of anticellulite massage and may be used as a separate cosmetic means for orange peel reducing.