Sunny beach, warm water and sea air have a very positive effect on our health: boost the immunity, help to cure various chronical diseases. Besides that, sea water provides a lot of benefits for the skin. It improves blood circulation, helps to fight cellulite and overweight, stimulates metabolism, regenerates skin cells, removes toxins from the skin.
But anything done in excess is unhealthy. Having you vacation at the seaside, you should remember that sea salt overdries the skin, the exposure to the sand may cause skin crevices, and unsafe exposure to the sun may cause severe sunburns. You can avoid all these negative consequences, if you are considerate towards danger and follow the rules of skin care.
What are the types of sun burns
The risk factors of sun burns are not only ultraviolet rays, but also sea water and sand. The fact is that, when the water stays on the skin after swimming, the water drops with the salt crystals attract sun rays making their influence more intensive. The sand worsens the sun burn consequences, causing micro cracks.
The sun burns can be divided into two categories:
- first degree sun burns — cause skin redness, pain and further skin exfoliation;
- second degree sun burns — to the symptoms of the first degree burns the water blisters are added. They are very dangerous because of the skin defects, but also because of the skin cells DNA damage, which may cause cancer.
It is barely possible to determine a time for safe exposure to the sun. It depends on individual skin characteristics and sun ray’s activity. For example, for the fair-skinned people 20-30 minutes of exposure to the sun would be enough to get a sun burn.
Moreover, it should be noted, that ultraviolet rays are the main danger for skin youth and beauty: they destroy collagen and elastin and cause skin aging.
Royal body cream by Repharm
How to take care about the skin during vacation
It is possible to avoid all the risks mentioned above, if you follow these simple rules of exposure to the sun:
- it is better to sunbathe before 12 am and after 16 pm. In case you are on the beach during the peak hours of sun rays activity, you should stay under a sunshade;
- apply a sunscreener with SPF 30 before going out. Put a thick layer of the sunscreener on the skin and repeat it every 2 hours of exposure to the sun;
- wipe out the salt water after bathing and take a shower later;
- after staying on the beach and taking shower use a special moisturizing cosmetic product, which will neutralize the negative consequences of the ultraviolet rays, moisture and soften the skin, prevent its exfoliation and fix a beautiful tan color.
A Royal Body Cream by Repharm is developed to provide skin with gentle care after swimming in the pool or in the sea, staying on the beach, in sunroom and after taking shower. This cream prevents skin overdrying, exfoliation and peeling off, softens the sunburns, fixes the suntan, deeply moisturizes and nourishes.