Doctors consider cellulite to be not a disease, but a cosmetic issue. It is generally caused by local metabolic disorders in the skin layers and small blood vessels.
The scientists began to examine this problem over 100 years ago, but still there’s no consensus why does the “orange peel” effect happen.
How does cellulite appear
The subcutaneous fat in men’s body is located in separate identical cells. These cells are separated by barriers of connective tissue. Under the influence of some factors these barriers become loose, get broken and the cells lose shape. As a result of it, the fat tissue breaks out and the cavities appear. When these cavities interchange with the fat clusters, it provides the so called “orange peel” effect.
The reasons of cellulite
The buttocks, thighs, belly and forearms are the most amenable areas for cellulite appearance. The most probable reasons of this cosmetic defect are the following:
- hormonal changes and disorders (higher level of hormones may cause slower metabolism, and as a result of it, some breakdown products become accumulated faster than removed);
- unhealthy dieting (eating foods that impede liver function and prevent waste removal — salty, fried, greasy, smoked products, sweets, pastries, pickles);
- eating large portions (in this case body doesn’t have enough time to activate metabolic processes);
- insufficient water consumption (decelerates waste removal, either by internal organs or by skin);
- bad habits (alcohol retains liquid in the body and nicotine impairs the oxygen supply of cells, which brings oxygen deprivation. The body fails to remove waste and delivers it to the less dangerous zones – buttocks, belly, thighs);
- lack of physical activity (disturbs normal metabolism, increases fat deposit);
- permanent stress (suppresses brain activity, which fails to control all the body processes, including metabolic processes).
Anti-cellulite creams by Repharm
The anti-cellulite creams contain enhanced caffeine concentration to reach anti-cellulite effect. Caffeine may form whiskers, which instantly dissolve while rubbing the cream in the skin.
What anti-cellulite cream is more effective
It is proven that regular use of anti-cellulite creams together with massage and physical training can significantly reduce the “orange peel”, or totally remove it in mild form of disease.
Anti-cellulite cream Repharm Peptidel went through clinical trials and proved itself to be an effective anti-cellulite treatment. It consists a balanced complex of ingredients, which are focused on the fat deposit elimination. Peptide amino acid chains pass through the deep skin layers, burn extra fat, nourish the skin, make it soft and elastic. Lemon, geranium, clary sage, Atlas cedar oils, focus and horse chestnut extracts stimulate cell metabolism, lipolysis, raise a tone of blood vessels. Bisphosphonates regulate and normalize the metabolism on the cellular level.