For the cosmetologists, cosmetic sales managers and for everyone who wants to meet the natural curative cosmetic products by Repharm the company offers a wide range of learning courses based on the own training programs. Our cosmetic courses are in the form of video presentations, seminars and webinars with the practice material. The lecturers are the experts in cosmetology and beauty medicine, including MDs like a professor of the Bogomolets National Medical University Larisa Degtyareva.
The wide range of natural cosmetic products by Repharm contains botanical components, herbal extracts, natural essential oils and vitamins and the unique curative ingredients, the bisphosphonates and peptides, which have a special mode of action and impressive possibilities in treatment of many diseases and taking care of skin. To know how these special ingredients, work as a part of cosmetic products and to be a qualified expert in the Repharm cosmetics, the specialized information needed. You can find that useful expert information in the learning course by Larisa Degtyareva. The course has a form of presentation, where al the statements are proved with the demonstration.
The main blocks of the program are the following:
- The cosmetic products by Repharm and its specificity;
- Bisphosphonates, their features and the mode of action;
- The use of tablets, injections and local application of bisphosphonic products;
- Calcium and its metabolic processes. Functioning supporting and regulation of the calcium exchange;
- The problems related to the calcium exchange disorders;
- Prevention of the calcium exchange disorders;
- Relation of the bisphosphonates and calcium exchange;
- Calcium exchange balancing and normalizing;
- The peptides, their kinds, specificity and the ways of functioning;
- Bisphosphonic and peptide creams by Repharm, introduction;
- Medical trials of Repharm products, their results;
- Indications to the Repharm cosmetics application;
- Recommendations of the use and application;
Botanical cosmetics by Repharm, its specificity and features.
Who this course may be interesting for?
First and foremost, the course of the Repharm cosmetic products by Larisa Degtyareva should be interesting to the cosmetologists who are looking for the effective tools to make their work more effective. This learning program may be useful also for those who want to start or develop business in the cosmetic retail or for people who take care of their health and want to know something new in this sphere.
If you can’t visit the training, you can always watch the video of this course.